The ASUGSV is again LIVE IN PERSON. Aug 9-11 in San Diego, USA.
Education technology companies worldwide have since experienced unprecedented demand and growth in the wake of COVID-19. Global venture capital investments in education technology kept pace, growing more than 170%, to $13.3 billion. Year-to-date in 2021, the number is around $5 billion. This year’s list has tripled to 150 because of the rapid scaling of the sector in the last 12 months.
The ASUGSV, founded 2010 is the world’s most prestigious summit of the learning, education, and workforce development industry. The last live event took place April 2109, with about 6,000 global leaders, experts, investors, and entrepreneurs.
With a $3,500 entrance fee, this summit is unique in its value to attendees.
Announcing the Israeli delegation to ASUGSV 2021
- This is the fourth Israeli delegation to the ASUGSV, organized by EdTech Israel
- Israeli themed session as an integral part of the ASUGSV program
- SPEAKER status for eligible delegates
- Marketing and promotion awareness to the entire ASUGSV participants
- Dedicated networking opportunities
- Special ASUGSV registration discount for non-speakers
- Watch ASUGSV2020 Israel session: Talent Strategies for Future Fit Organizations
- Watch ASUGSV2019 Israel Session: AI vs HI is the Foundation for Cutting Edge Innovations
Act FAST. Apply before June 15th!
- Meet the EdTech 150 and the Elite 200 companies, top-tier VCs and more
- Come for the connections
- Treat your (future) self – join 3k+ other leaders (limited to 5,000)
- The best way to prevent FOMO? Just GO. Join us LIVE, In Person in Sunny San Diego!
Contact me asap for more details and participation costs.